See how advanced the application of pre-registration technology in gravure printing machines!
The concept of pre-registration technology:
First I will explain the concept of "pre-registration", so what is "pre-registration"? We believe that the printed materials are not stretched first, pre-installed, automatically pre-registered, horizontal alignment at startup, and vertical speed overprinting can be performed with vertical addressing.
The pre-registration technology has the following operations in a gravure printing machine :
1. The printed material is not stretched.
2. When replacing the plate roller, use the pre-installed plate ruler to register the plate according to the overprint mark on the plate roller.
3. The scale adjustment roller before the color registration should be adjusted according to the requirements of the equipment manufacturer.
4. The circumference of the multi-color printing embossing roller should be the same, and it is best to install the rubber roller with the specifications required by the manufacturer. Enter the exact perimeter of the plate before automatic pre-alignment.
5. Before automatic speed-up, you must first adjust horizontally and address vertically before overprinting.
Advantages (features) of pre-registration technology applied to gravure printing presses:
1. There is almost no change in the length of the printing plate when the printing platen is large or small. Therefore, less waste material is automatically overprinted quickly.
2. With each revolution of the register motor, the moving distance of the film change is 1mm / sec. The register computer program calculates quickly, the screw moves up and down without error, the automatic registration time is short, and the waste is small.
3. The shaftless version of the box-type clutch gear has a small modulus, small changes in plate rotation, and high accuracy. Pre-registering with a pre-installed version ruler is fast.
4. The pre-installed version eliminates the need for clutch-less plate-mounted gears and upper and lower clutch embossing rubber rollers for plate alignment during the startup process, reducing auxiliary man-hours, saving materials and improving work efficiency.
5. Automatic pre-registration reduces the vertical length of the ball screw during the vertical overprinting process during booting to change the material length. It can be carried out without printing, which reduces the waste of initial overprinting and saves time.
6. At present, the printing market is developing in the direction of multiple varieties and small batches. With the continuous increase of short version jobs (multiple version changes per day), pre-registered printing machines have shown their superiority. Basically, many small factories will be prevented from overprinting with narrow materials, stopping inspection, and then turning on the materials to print.