Gravure printing presses are widely used in the market, but because the printing industry is being washed away by the Internet tide, the printing press industry is accelerating to decline. The most effective solution to the decline is innovation.
In the past two years, with the improvement of the overall level of domestic gravure printing machinery manufacturing, domestic gravure printing equipment has also been continuously innovating and has achieved gratifying results. The following is a detailed description of the seven innovative technologies of gravure printing presses by Xiaobian.
1. Full-automatic roll-up and roll-down technology for gravure printing press
In the production process, the fully automatic roll-up and roll-down technology uses precise measurement and detection to automatically lift rolls with different roll diameters and different material widths to the clamping station, and then the lifting device automatically moves the finished rolls out of the equipment. During the lifting process, the weight of raw materials and finished products is automatically detected, which is interconnected with production management. It replaces the manual conveying method, which not only solves the bottleneck of the gravure printing press to play normal efficiency but cannot support auxiliary functions, and greatly improves production efficiency , Reducing the labor intensity of the operator.
2.Automatic cutting technology for gravure printing machine
After using full-automatic cutting technology, the entire fully-automatic cutting process only needs to place the roll on the unloading rack, and the subsequent cutting process can complete the entire cutting action without manual participation. Taking BOPP film with a thickness of 0.018mm as an example, the full-automatic cutting can control the length of the remnant of the roll within 10m. The application of automatic cutting technology on the gravure printing machine equipment reduces the dependence of the equipment on the operator and improves the work efficiency.
3. Intelligent pre-overprint technology for gravure printing press
The application of the intelligent pre-overprinting technology is mainly to reduce the steps of manual registration by the operator using a ruler during the initial registration process, directly using the one-to-one correspondence between the key groove on the plate roller and the mark line on the plate. Bit automatic confirmation, to achieve the initial plate alignment process. After the initial registration process is completed, the system automatically rotates the phase of the plate roller to a position where automatic pre-registration can be achieved based on the calculation of the length of the color space and the pre-registration function.
4.Semi-closed ink tank with lower transfer roller for gravure printing machine
Main characteristics of gravure printing machine: it can effectively prevent the phenomenon of ink spitting under high-speed operation. The semi-closed ink tank can reduce the volatilization of organic solvents and ensure the stability of the ink during high-speed printing. The recycling amount of ink has been reduced from about 18L to about 9.8L. Because the gap between the lower transfer roller and the plate roller is always guaranteed to be 1-1.5mm, during the process of the lower transfer roller and the plate roller being rolled, the ink can be effectively transferred to the mesh of the plate roller, so as to better achieve Shallow mesh tone restoration.
5. Intelligent data management system for gravure printing press
The main function of the gravure printing press: The on-site intelligent data platform can read the operating parameters and status of the selected machine control system to achieve the necessary monitoring and parameter backup storage; the on-site intelligent data platform can accept the process parameters issued by the remote intelligent data platform and Relevant order requirements, and implementation of authorization to determine whether the process parameters issued by the remote intelligent data platform to the control system HMI, and so on.
6. Digital tension of gravure printing machine
The digital tension is to update the manual valve setting air pressure to the man-machine interface to directly set the required tension value. The tension value of each segment of the device is accurately expressed through the digital image in the man-machine interface, which not only reduces the equipment's impact on the production process. The reliance of operators has improved the intelligent operation of the equipment.
7. Hot air energy saving technology for gravure printing press
At present, the hot air energy-saving technologies applied to the gravure printing press equipment mainly include heat pump heating technology, heat pipe technology, and automatic hot air circulation system with LEL control.
1. Heat pump heating technology. The energy efficiency of heat pump is much higher than that of electric heating. At present, the heat pump used on the gravure printing press equipment is generally an air energy heat pump. The actual test can save 60% to 70%.
2. Heat pipe technology. When the hot air system using heat pipe technology is in operation, the hot air enters the oven and is discharged through the air outlet. A secondary air return device is arranged at the air outlet. Part of the air is directly used in the secondary thermal energy cycle, and the other part of the air is used as a safe air exhaust system. As part of the hot air for safe exhaust, heat pipe heat exchangers are used to efficiently recover the remaining heat.
3. Full automatic hot air circulation system with LEL control. The use of a fully automatic hot air circulation system with LEL control can achieve the following effects: On the premise that the minimum explosion limit of LEL is met and the residual solvent does not exceed the standard, the maximum use of the secondary return air can be achieved, which can save about 45% of energy and reduce exhaust gas. Row 30% ~ 50%. The amount of exhaust air is correspondingly reduced. For the future ban on exhaustion, the investment in exhaust gas treatment can be greatly reduced by 30% to 40%.