Abstract: This paper introduces the new design of the hot stamping waste film winding equipment used in the printing and packaging industry, which changes the printing industry's method of rewinding the paper (film) to be flat, and breaks through the conventional thinking constraints of the printing industry. The key technology of this new type of hot stamping waste film winding equipment is that multiple flat waste films output by the same foil pulling (feeding) roller on the hot stamping machine are combined into strands by the groove wheels on the winding equipment. The method of winding is wound into a roll. It can greatly reduce the manufacturing cost of waste film winding equipment. It has the advantages of smaller size, simple structure, convenient operation, larger winding diameter of waste film, and lower frequency of changing rolls. It particularly solves the problem of multiple strips on hot stamping machines. When the hot stamping film with a wide door width is hot stamped at the same time, the waste film cannot be rolled.
The author designed and manufactured a new type of hot stamping waste film winding equipment in 2008 (has been patented on January 27, 2010, patent number: ZL 2009 2 0071433.0). Mainly used for recycling hot stamping waste film. At that time, our company produced 3 new types of hot stamping waste film winding equipment. Two of them were installed on BOBST hot stamping machine and one was installed on Evergreen hot stamping machine. It has been used for more than 4 years and the effect is very good. it is good.
Compared with the existing hot film winding equipment on the market, this new hot film winding equipment has a good performance in reducing manufacturing costs, improving production efficiency, achieving safety, and recycling waste films.
I. Background of subject research and status of domestic products
At present, printing and packaging use a flat winding method for paper (film). Therefore, a plurality of flat hot stamping waste films output by the same foil pulling (feeding) roller on a hot stamping machine require each flat waste film. One motor drives the winding shaft to be wound into a roll. If there are multiple waste films, multiple motors are required. Some hot stamping products even have more than 10 hot stamping films, then more than 10 motors are required, and some higher-level collection The winding machine adopts servo motor or torque motor. This increases the manufacturing cost of the winder to a certain extent, and the equipment has a large volume and a complicated structure.
At the same time, the existing hot stamping waste film winder needs to paste the flat waste film on the core of the corresponding winding shaft when winding, and the position of each hot stamping waste film on the winding core Have specific requirements. Therefore, when replacing multiple hot stamping waste films, it usually takes a lot of time, ranging from a few minutes to as many as 10 minutes, and the roll diameter is small, the roll changing frequency is high, and the operation is tedious.
Therefore, the existing hot stamping waste film rewinding machine has certain limitations in use, especially when there are multiple hot stamping films with wide door widths at the same time, it is difficult to roll.
Second, the overall design concept
1. Select the motor speed and power according to the maximum speed of the hot stamping machine and the maximum length of the foil (feeding foil) at one time, and determine the speed of the hot stamping film winding shaft through the calculation of the transmission ratio.
Take Changrong MK1060ST flat-bed die-cutting hot stamping machine as an example: the maximum stamping speed is 5500s / h, and the maximum length of a single foil pulling (feeding) in the paper feeding direction is 730mm, that is, the linear speed of the stamping film per minute is 730 = 66.92m / min; if a 3 "air shaft is used, the wall thickness of the 3" paper tube is 5mm, that is, the initial diameter of the hot stamping film winding shaft is 86mm; because the linear speed of the hot stamping film winding shaft is always greater than that of the hot stamping machine Maximum foil pulling (feeding) speed, but it should not be too fast. For example, if the speed of the 4-pole motor is 1440r / min and the speed ratio is 1: 5, the linear speed of the hot-rolled film winding shaft is 1440 86π = 77.8m / min. .
During normal winding, the winding diameter of the hot-rolled film winding shaft will slowly increase, so you need to set a PLC program, which will reduce the speed of the motor through the inverter to reduce the linear speed of the winding diameter of the hot-rolled film winding shaft. Always keep it at 77.8m / min ± (10 m / min). The maximum waste film roll diameter is designed to be 500mm, that is, the length of the force arm is 0.25m. According to experience, the maximum torque of the motor when the waste film is wound can be 15m / n. The calculation formula of the motor is P = MNη / 9549, P is the rated power, M is the rated torque, N is the rated speed, η is the efficiency of the transmission machine (generally 0.8), and the speed ratio is 1: 5 (1440/5). The rated power of the motor is 15 ×× 0.8 ÷ 9549 = 0.362kw, that is, the selected motor power is 0.4kw.
2. The same flat foil (feed foil) roller on the hot stamping machine is output to the multiple flat waste films of the brush roller, which are merged into strands by the groove wheels on the winding equipment, and the groove wheels are fixed on the screw nut. The positive and negative rotation of the screw rod is used to make the sheave reciprocate back and forth, so that the hot stamping film forms a line pattern on the winding shaft.
3. Because the speed of the hot stamping machine to pull the foil (feed foil) roller to output the hot stamping waste film is gap type, not uniform. If you use the motor to wind directly, you must use a servo motor or a torque motor. The hot stamping film is broken. The new type of hot stamping waste film winding equipment uses a general three-phase asynchronous motor and uses a floating roller as a storage device for the hot stamping waste film. When the hot stamping machine pulls up the foil (feed foil) roller to output the hot stamping waste film, it depends on the floating roller. Gravity storage of waste film (the tension of the waste film can be controlled according to the different weight of the floating roller). When the floating roller is lowered to a certain position, the motor is controlled to rotate by the action of the lower limit switch, and the winding shaft moves the floating roller upward with the wound waste film; when the floating roller reaches a certain height, it is controlled by the action of the upper limit switch The motor stops. In this way, when the hot stamping machine is working, as long as the waste film winding device is turned on, it will automatically follow the operation of the hot stamping machine.
Third, the working principle
The multiple flat waste films output from the same foil pulling (feeding) roller on the hot stamping machine are combined into strands by the groove wheels on the winding device, and wound into a roll by a winding method. As shown in the figure:
In the picture: 1 motor; 2 timing belt pulleys; 3 timing belt pulleys; 4 gears; 5 timing belt pulleys; 6 gears; 7 winding shafts; 8 timing belt pulleys; 9 gears; 10 cylinders; 11 lead screws; 12 timing belts Wheels; 13 swing arms; 14 double-sided toothed synchronous belts; 15 screw nuts with grooved wheels; 16 hot stamping machine brush rollers; 17 hot stamping waste films; 18 grooved wheels; 19 floating rollers; 20 thread-like waste films.
1. The motor 1 is equipped with a timing belt pulley 2, a timing belt pulley 3 is installed on the winding shaft 7, and a gear 6 is also installed. The timing belt pulley 2 drives the timing belt pulley 3 to rotate the winding shaft 7 and the gear 6; the swing arm 13 is based on the end of the screw rod 11 as the axis, one end of the screw rod 11 is equipped with a synchronous pulley 12; the lower end of the swing arm 13 is equipped with a gear 4 and a synchronous pulley 5, the upper end of the swing arm 13 is equipped with a gear 9 and a synchronous pulley 8; If the double-sided toothed timing belt 14 meshes with the timing pulley 8 and the timing pulley 12 on the front side, the double-sided toothed timing belt 14 meshes with the timing pulley 5 on the reverse side. 4 is reversed when meshing with gear 6; limit switches are installed on both sides of the screw rod 11; the movement of the cylinder 10 is controlled by the movement of the screw nut 15 with a grooved wheel, and the nut 15 moves to the side of the screw rod 11 When the limit switch is turned off, the cylinder will be ejected, that is, the screw is reversed. When the nut 15 moves to the limit switch on the other end of the screw 11, the cylinder will be retracted, that is, the screw is forwarded. When the gear 4 and the gear 8 and the gear 6 are exchanged and meshed with each other, the screw rod 11 is also rotated forward or reversed accordingly, that is, the screw rod nut 15 with a grooved wheel forms a reciprocating motion.
2. The multiple flat waste films 17 output from the brush roller 16 of the hot stamping machine are merged into strands by the grooved wheels 18. Since the waste film 17 output from the hot stamping machine is gap type, if the servo motor or torque motor is used to wind the output Cost of waste film. The new type of hot stamping waste film winding equipment adopts a floating roller storage device. When the hot stamping machine outputs the waste film 17, due to the gravity of the floating roller 19, the floating roller 19 will pull the waste film to fall freely (replace the floating roller with a different weight) 19 can control the tension of the waste film of different widths), when falling to a certain height, due to the role of the lower limit switch, the motor 1 is turned on, the motor drives the winding shaft to pull the waste film to wind; due to the tension of the waste film, the floating roller Lifting, when the floating roller 19 is lifted to a certain height, the motor 1 is stopped due to the action of the upper limit switch, the above-mentioned action is repeated, and the winding is performed as the hot stamping film moves, and the winding is stopped as soon as the hot stamping film stops, automatic control is realized. .
3. During the winding process of the hot stamping waste film, since the screw nut 15 with the grooved wheel carries the waste film to and fro, the waste film 20 is wound into a clump shape.
Fourth, the conclusion
This new type of hot stamping waste film winding equipment, multiple flat waste films output from the same pull foil (feed foil) roller on the hot stamping machine, are combined into strands by the grooved wheels on the winding equipment, and are wound. The method of winding into a roll has the following advantages:
1. The manufacturing cost of waste film winding equipment is greatly reduced. The price of a hot stamping waste film winding equipment is one-half to one-third of the existing equipment.
2. Improve production efficiency, the time for changing the waste film roll can be shortened to one-half to one-fifth of the existing equipment, and the frequency of changing the roll of the waste film is one-third to one-sixth of the existing equipment.
3. Achieve safe production and solve the problem that when there are multiple hot stamping films with wide door widths on the hot stamping machine at the same time, the waste film cannot be rolled. The original fluffy and wide-format hot stamping waste film was formed at the job site. Like a small hill, it is easy to burn in the presence of open flames, hiding hidden safety hazards.
4. The waste film is recycled and reused. The clumped waste film is sold to the rope factory to process the rope, which increases the company's revenue.